The PGY-2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency Program at Regions Hospital is a program emphasizing critical care clinical pharmacy and is committed to developing leaders and knowledgeable clinicians who will meet the current and future demands of the pharmacy profession.
- Variety of rotational learning experiences including Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Emergency Medicine, and Burn among others
- Teaching and precepting opportunities with APPE and IPPE students from several Colleges of Pharmacy in the Midwest as well as Regions Hospital pharmacy staff and medical residents.
- Completion and presentation of a research project
- Longitudinal drug information activities
- Complete ACLS/PALS certification and respond to medical emergencies
- Service to pharmacy department
For more information contact Kimberly A. Cartie, PharmD, BCCCP
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be recognized as the center of excellence for progressive pharmaceutical services within the community through our commitment to safe medication practices, patient education, and exceptional customer service.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality pharmaceutical services to our patients, customers, and employees.